The conference is coming closer and the various activities are developing well, a quick summary follows. The conference will kick off/commence on Thursday with a lively debate amongst presenters discussing From 9/11 to Norway: What have we learnt? Approximately six speakers are currently being contacted for the panel. Themes for the book and the special issue journal theme are being fleshed out. A number of publishers have already confirmed that they will have stall at the conference and we have raised some sponsorship from the local community. Presenters have been notified and abstracts are currently being arranged into appropriate themes and panels. Registration for the conference is open and if you are planning to attend you should register soon as there are now only a limited number of places left. Finally, we are in the midst of organising the social programme for the conference. Fuller details will be circulated shortly.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- A decade on: New challenges in studying terrorism
- Public meeting: From 9/11 to the Arab Spring, The Norway killings and the English riots: What have we learned about political violence and terrorism?
- Conference programme overview
- Social events, presentations details and publication of papers
- From 9/11 to Norway: What have we learnt?